Many years ago Turkestan was a capital of Kazakh Khanate. So we can explain a large number of monuments on its territory. All monument and places close related to Khoja Ahmed Yasawi, recognized Sufi thinker and poet.
Meeting guests at the Uzbek-Kazakh border - Checkpoint Zhibek Zholy (formerly Chernyayevka)
Transfer to Shymkent (290 km). A small stop for lunch.
Continuation of the trip to Turkestan. On the way, visit the open-air museum - the village of Otrar in the village of Shaulder. Excursion to the mausoleum of Arystan-Bab (XIX century), which was the spiritual mentor of Khoja Ahmed Yassavi. Walk through the ruins of the city of Otrar.
Transfer to Turkestan. Arrival, accommodation in the hotel "Yassy".
Free time. Overnight at the hotel.
Turkestan - Kazakh-Uzbek border
Breakfast in the hotel.
Start excursion with visiting Akhmed Yassawi maussoleum complex: gallery of stone statues, archeological museum, historical (cultural reserve) museum “Azaret-Sultan”, gates (Darvaza) (XIX c.), Esimkhan mausoleum (XVI c.), Rabia Sultan Begim mausoleum (XV c.), Akhmed Yassawi mausoleum (XII-XIV c.c.), “Zhuma” mosque (1878 year), underground mosque Khilovat (XII-XV c.c.), oriental baths (XV-XVI c.c.).
Transfer to Kazakh-Uzbek border ~ 285km - check-point “Zhibek-Zholy” (ex. Chernyaevka)
End of the tour.
OR OTHER HOTELS OF THE SAME LEVEL
Prices are available by request. In the case of interest and further reservation, please contact us by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Price includes:
- Double / twin accommodation with breakfasts; - Entrance fees to the museums and tourist sites according to the program; - Transportation service in Kazakhstan; - Local guide service
Tour Price does not include:
- Air tickets for international flights;
- Transport service in Uzbekistan; - Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments; - Meals (lunches and dinners).
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.