09:00 Meet with our guide & driver at your hotel in Nur-Sultan
The modern capital of Kazakhstan had undergone several renaming. Akmola city renamed for Astana ("Astana" - capital city") and announced as a new capital of Kazakhstan in 1997 under the program of city development due to fast developing favorable economic conditions.
Later the city was renamed in 2019 after the first President of Kazakhstan Nur-Sultan Nazarbayev, who brought an incredible contribution to the country flourishing and world recognition and personal involvement into developing the new capital. Shortly after the administrative reforms in 1999 UNESCO titled Astana (now Nur-Sultan) as the City of Peace.
Due to quite harsh and windy weather, Nur-Sultal is usually called as the north capital.
- Independence Square - the heart of Nur-Sultan with several impressively beautiful fountains;
- Kazakh Eli 91-m high snow-white stele;
- Central State Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Voznesenskiy cathedral - the major Orthodox cathedral in Nur-Sultan;
- Cross Ishim River and continue your tour sightseeing Bayterek Monument and from it, you will be able to spectate a breath-taking panoramic view of the city;
- Walk down Green Water Boulevard and stop by Round Square.
Have lunch at one of the local café.
- Enjoy shopping at the biggest Nur-Sultan mall called Khan Shatyr where one can find various souvenirs.
Transfer to your hotel.
End of the tour.